During our long experience we have met many brides, and… many mothers of the bride!
What a joy know that your lovely girl is getting married! Isnt’t it?
But what is the role of the mother of the bride in the wedding planning?
It is changed in the years.
Once upon a time, she was really important in the organization.
The main reason was to have her own dreams realized.
Nowadays the daughter is the leading actor: she will probably have her own vision and personal ideas.
And often they are drastically different with the mother ones.
Today we would like to give you a sort of list regarding responsibilities of the mother of the bride in the wedding Planning, also about destination wedding in Tuscany.
TO DO LIST FOR THE MOTHER OF THE BRIDE
- Be a warm listener and a source of support for your daughter;
- Help the bride find the wedding dress of her dreams;
- Help the daughter in selecting the best Wedding Planner for her destination wedding and support her during the Venue Scouting;
- Choose your dress as soon as possible, then let the groom’s mother know what you have choose.
A suggestion: send her a photo of your choice, maybe you can be dressed in a similar way. Why not?
- The wedding budget : deepen this aspect with your daughter and her future husband being clear on how much you will contribute;
- Attend the wedding shower, the daughter will be so pleased of it! And don’t forget to take part at the rehearsal dinner.
- The wedding day: escort the bride down the aisle, and why not read something special during the ceremony?
Finally help your daughter will any other details she asks you to, you will be fundamental for her in this unforgettable day!
THE WEDDING PLANNER AND THE MOTHER OF THE BRIDE
We will be glad to know your mother and involving also her in the planning, but at first respecting the bride vision and her will in each aspect of the wedding day.
In case of different visions, the role of the Wedding Planner as a third part is to try to find an agreement and a compromise so that the bride and her mother could be both happy.
We are glad to know more about what you are looking for your wedding day in Tuscany.
Send us an email with your ideas.
Simona e Benedetta