We are now in December, time to choose the best ideas and trends for 2022
, in order to apply them to your wedding
! On our social profiles
we often tell you about the latest news
and always offer you some useful advice
. We also told you about how the pandemic has changed our way of life, not always for the worse.
For example, now the newlyweds have more freedom than ever to live their special day in a carefree way and more in line with their personality. The cuts in the guest list have become more natural, less dramatic and even the luxury is less "set" and more relaxed, the couple and their guests are now at the center of the whole organization and this is perhaps the concept that encompasses the main trends for the new year.
We hope for many nice surprises and news for 2022 and, in the meantime, we give you a small gift
here, a collection of the best wedding blogs and magazines where you can find ideas and inspiration for the most important event of your life. We hope you like it!
1. Vogue Wedding
- one of the leading publications in the world, it is almost impossible to talk about fashion and trends without naming Vogue. The wedding sector has a completely dedicated quarterly edition, absolutely not to be missed.
2. Elle Wedding
- Elle also has an edition every four months entirely dedicated to the world of weddings. Many ideas and starting points directly from the main fashion shows around the world.
- one of the leading magazines in the sector, the American Brides has been on the market for more than 80 years and offers a huge "library" of articles to help you plan your wedding. They are also always on the hunt for new trends and try to offer content for all kinds of couples with a very inclusive approach.
4. Bridal Musings
- here is a very elegant blog where you can find inspiration and lots of useful tips. Also nominated by Vogue Sposa France as one of the best wedding blogs.
5. Ruffled Blog
- created in 2008 by Amanda Nistor, a Brazilian living in the USA, it has now become one of the main references in the field, full of advice and ideas.
6. Rock my wedding
- the blog, founded in 2009, has now become one of the most influential brands in the industry in the UK. Diversity and inclusiveness are two of their main symbols.
7. Style Me Pretty
- a North American blog that includes many inspirations and tips for the wedding organization.
8. Green Wedding Shoes
- This blog was created by a Californian couple, Jen and Jason Campbell, while they were planning their wedding. A blog that is authentic, romantic and full of cute ideas aimed at personalization.
9. Wedding Chicks
- if what you are looking for is inspiration regarding arrangements - from flowers to lighting projects - this is the blog for you. Here creativity is at the center of everything.
10. Martha Stewart Wedding
- this is the online magazine dedicated to weddings by the North American lifestyle guru, Martha Stewart.
Ph. Colle Photography